We offer many different kinds of mortgage products to help you qualify for the best possible loan. Our experienced staff is ready to help you choose the right product for you. We are happy to have you call us or visit a local branch to meet with one of our qualified loan representatives to help you determine which loan type is best for your needs.
Available loan types include:
What Information will be needed for the Application?
For All Loans
If you are purchasing a home: Purchase sales contract with property address or offer to purchase and all addenda with original signatures of buyer and seller.
- Loan Amount: Loan amount requested.
- Value of Property: The initial property value or estimated value is required. The estimated value may be received from a sales contract, prior or existing appraisal, or county tax appraisal.
- Social Security Numbers: Necessary for borrower and co-borrower.
- Employment History: For the last two years, employment dates, addresses, salary, and current pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Checking, Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit: Location of bank accounts, account numbers and balances; address of bank if out of town; last 3 months' bank account statements.
- Stocks, Bonds and Investment Accounts: Broker's name and address, description of stocks, bonds, etc.; last 3 months' statements or copies of stock certificates.
- Life Insurance Policies: Insurance company name, policy number, face amount, and cash value, if any.
- Retirement Plan: Approximate vested interest value, and copy of latest statement.
- Automobiles: Make and model of automobiles, and their resale value.
- Real Estate: Name of all mortgage lenders for the past 24 months, account numbers, monthly payments and balances.
- If you've sold your home but not closed: Copy of the sales contract.
- If you've sold your home, closed, and you will use the proceeds for your new down payment: Copy of the HUD-1 Uniform Settlement Statement.
- If you are presently renting: Name, address and phone number of landlord(s) for the past 24 months.
- Other Assets: Market value of personal and household property.
- Liabilities and Other Non-Mortgage Debt: Creditor's names, addresses, account numbers; monthly payments and balances.
- If you are self-employed: Past two years' tax returns, profit and loss statements, both company and personal if separate. Current balance sheet and profit and loss statement if more than two months into the new fiscal year, signed by CPA.
- If you have income from Commission: Overtime; Bonus; Partnership; Rental Property; Trust; Notes Receivable; Interest/Dividends, and past two years' personal federal tax returns.