Easy Account Access
With Online Banking from American State Bank you and access your accounts anytime, anywhere. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are committed to providing you with as many services as possible to make your banking secure, quick, easy and accessible.
With Online Banking you can:
- Verify balances on Checking, Savings, Loans & CD/IRA Accounts
- Verify the deposits/withdrawals that have posted
- Verify Debit MasterCard®/ATM transactions
- Transfer funds between your American State Bank accounts
- View eStatements
- Pay Bills with iPay
- Access Money Manager
- Set up text and email alerts
- Report your American State Bank Debit Lost or Stolen
- Deposit checks using Remote Deposit Anywhere
To enroll in American State Bank’s Online Banking please contact your local branch.
You may choose to enroll in eStatements to prevent the mailing of your paper copy of your Bank statements. You may choose to enroll all, or simply select only those accounts you wish to be eStatements.
eStatement will include images of the items, if applicable, that have posted to your account.
Once you have enrolled and begin to receive your eStatements the system will collect 18 months of statements that you will be able to view with the images of your checks and deposits.
You should contact the Bank if you choose to unenroll an account from the eStatement program and begin receiving paper statements to ensure they are properly unenrolled.
iPay Online Bill Payment
iPay is an easy-to-use online bill payment service available through American State Bank Online Banking. Simple to understand and easy to use, iPay allows you to pay almost anyone with an abundance of flexibility.
Save Time. With iPay-Online Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features, such as recurring payments, allow you to automate regular bill payments.
Save Money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees, and checks.
Stay Organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account for 18 months, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
Gain Peace of Mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
Help the Environment by Saving Paper. With iPay-Online Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
- View your payment history in just a few clicks, giving you true control over your finances
- Send single or recurring payments, anytime, anywhere
- Track payments quickly and easily
- Store payment history for 18 months
- Get helpful text alerts and payment reminders
- Receive summary bills electronically with eBill2
- Make a person-to-person electronic payments (Pay a Person)
- Initiate expedited Payments1
- Unlimited bill payments (no additional charge)
View your scheduled payments by: Payees or all payees, Categories, Custom date range
View your payment history in a variety of ways:
- Filter by: category, payee, status, custom date range
- Sort by: pay to, pay from, amount, process date, deliver by date
- Export available for further filtering
1 There is a fee for expedited payments. With online banking and bill pay, mobile banking, mobile/online alerts and other similar services, message, data, and/or internet service provider rates may apply, as applicable.
2 Not all bills are eBill enabled.
Money Manager allows you to manage all of your accounts in one place (even Investment accounts from other financial institutions). This tool will help you categorize transactions; create budgets and financial statements all in one secure place.
Easily transfer from one account to another with this tool so that you are constantly in control of where your money is at all times.
We all get busy. With customized text and email alerts you can set up notifications when your account goes below a certain balance that you can pre-determine, your statement is ready to view, transfers are made, etc. Email, Text, and Login Alerts may be set up by selecting the Options tab followed by the Alerts tab. Within the Alerts tab you will be able to customize alerts to best suit your needs.
Report Lost or Stolen Cards
If you discover that your card has been lost or stolen outside of normal banking, we offer the convenience for your to report your card lost or stolen through Online Banking. You can report your card by logging into your account, click on the Options tab and then on the ATM/Debit Card tab.
You may also report your card lost or stolen by calling:
- 903.859.2211 during American State Bank normal business hours
- 866.579.7959 after hours and during holidays
- 866.582.8440 for 24/7 Telephone Banking - Report your card lost or stolen by selecting option number 4 on the main menu and following the voice prompts
- You can also report your card lost or stolen in the MyCardRules app. Please see the MyCardRules page for more details.
(Your current debit card will be deactivated, and you will need to contact one of our local branch locations to reorder a new card.)
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Remote Deposit Anywhere is a feature of American State Bank Online Banking that can be used to deposit a check using your Apple or Android product. Simply download the ASB app from your Application Store. Once you are logged into your account, click on Deposit. You will be prompted to take a picture of the front and back of your check, enter the deposit amount and then submit. To utilize this feature, you must sign up at one of our convenient locations or by contacting your local branch staff.