Easy Account Access
We offer many ways for you to access your account(s). We are committed to providing you with as many services as possible to make your business banking quick, easy, secure and accessible. You will have immediate access to the information you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you may quickly:
- Verify balances on Checking, Savings, Loans & Investment Accounts
- Verify the deposits/withdrawals that have posted
- Verify Debit MasterCard®/ATM transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
24-Hr. Telephone Banking at 1.866.579.7959
Easy access to your American State Bank account(s) from the privacy and convenience of your home, car or anywhere you have a touch-tone phone.
We offer the capability to securely access and manage your account(s) over the Internet. View online banking agreement »»
By choosing to receive e-statements instead of Paper Statements you are making a choice to "Go Green." You will receive your statements faster and you will have peace of mind knowing you are helping our environment. We appreciate your consideration of this option and encourage you to join us in "Going Green."
iPay is an easy-to-use bill payment service available through Online Banking with an abundance of flexibility. Simple to understand, iPay allows you to pay almost anyone.
Mobile Banking allows you to utilize Online Banking capabilities from the convenience of your web-enabled cell phone 24 hours a day. For iPhone and Android users, simply download our mobile app.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture is a product for small businesses to deposit checks from their place of business via digital check scanner. To find out more about this product please visit one of our branches to speak with your personal banker.
Online Banking Security Tips
Keeping your information secure online is of utmost importance to us. Please take note of the following security tips:
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts or online advertising. Typing an address in your browser instead of clicking a link in an email is a safer alternative.
- Only provide sensitive information on websites using encryption so your information is protected as it travels across the Internet. Secure websites begin with “https://” although some browsers might display a closed padlock to indicate the website is secure.
- Avoid using public computers or public wireless access points for online banking and other activities involving sensitive information whenever possible, and do not trust sites with certificate warnings or errors.
- Always sign out or log off of password protected websites to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive information. To learn more about information security, please visit any of the following websites (Katie- please make the following hyperlinks):